ColdFusion?

I know that CF has been losing popularity for quite some time. But, there are still many developers that use it, many gov’t organizations.

Is there enough demand, here, to warrant creating a CF-specific forum? Or, is there a suitable forum that already exists, here, for CF-specific questions?

:slight_smile:

Hi WolfShade, welcome to the forums.

There was a ColdFusion forum here in the past.

But unfortunately it did not see much activity and many times questions would go unanswered for a long time, if ever answered.

The best place to ask ColdFusion questions here would most likely be the General Web Development & Application Design Issues forum.

If you include [ColdFusion] in the title it will help others know what it’s about.

Further to Mittineague’s response, we are in the process of migrating these forums to a new platform where we’ll be using a flat structure with a tagging system to give us more flexibility around exactly this kind of thing. At that point I’d be happy to introduce a ColdFusion tag. We’re a month or so away from that migration at this point.

Thanks for the response, guys. I’ll give the General Web Dev forum a shot, and use your suggestion for the title, Mittineague.

I’m totally new to the SitePoint forums, and like the look/feel of it, but can’t wait to see the new platform.

V/r,

:slight_smile: