Combine JS to an External file

Hello.
i just to be point okey…^^
how to combine JS to an external file in order reducing http request.
i have this script at my head section.

{* JavaScript libraries *}
{if $load_Javascript}
<script type=“text/javascript” src=“www.example.com/javascripts/jquery.min.js”></script>
<script src=“www.example.com/javascripts/ajax.js” type=“text/javascript”></script>
<script type=“text/javascript” src=“www.example.com/javascripts/jquery/jquery-ui.custom.min.js”></script>
<script type=“text/javascript” src=“www.example.com/javascripts/jquery.validates.js”></script>

so i try add like this.
i copy this following code to notepad like this.

{* JavaScript libraries *}
{if $load_Javascript}
**** <script type=“text/javascript” src=“www.example.com/javascripts/jquery.min.js”></script>
<script src=“www.example.com/javascripts/ajax.js” type=“text/javascript”></script>
<script type=“text/javascript” src=“www.example.com/javascripts/jquery/jquery-ui.custom.min.js”></script>
<script type=“text/javascript” src=“www.example.com/javascripts/jquery.validates.js”></script>
***** and name by example.js

and put new code at head section <script type=“text/javascript” src=“www.example.com/javascripts/example.js”></script>
it’s already good?? thanks

You need to take the text contents of the script files and combine them all in to one long script.
This can commonly be done by automated tools that do much of the tough work for you, such as Google’s minify