Confession of a spammer

Hi guys ,
my actual name is Rohit Chauhan, not paul i am a delhi(india ) based Website designer , also a Seo.
3 months back i was spamming forums to push some of the search results to the top google page.

it was back then that i joined this forum.

When i was working i realised that these forums were such great help that spamming these forums was a waste of my time, when i could learn so much from them .

i am really moved by the way the moderators have helped me solve some of the problems that i was having, its an honor to be part of such a beautifull community

Thank you very much !

and if you guys dont ban me , can i change my username plz.

thanks.

Just send a PM to @HAWK ; or @ralph_m ; and they can work with you to get your username changed.

Hi Rohit,
Thanks for your honesty. If that doesn’t deserve a second chance, I don’t know what does!

What would you like your username changed to?

That was funny reading that. But how can you call yourself SEO when spamming? That`s what i ask myself…

Yes you are probably right , but thats what i learned from my previous employers ,maybe i will learn something valuable here.
Thanks for being so welcoming and yes the post was ment to be funny.

“When i was working i realised that these forums were such great help that spamming these forums was a waste of my time, when i could learn so much from them .”

Might also have had something to do with the fact that these forums both actively destroy spam posts and is entirely nofollow and hide signatures from bots and thus does absolutely nothing for your google rank, and have been so for years.

you got me.

We have to respect a man like this hope he ’ s not doing the same thing on the forum.