Connecting Twitter to Facebook

Dear SitePoint Members,

I must apologize for my absence. Truthfully speaking I did not initially take to the new Sitepoint layout and was waiting for the initial teething issues to be ironed out. I can see the new

I have a client who wishes to connect Twitter to Facebook business page. So the initial message would be placed on Twitter then his Facebook business page would show up the message. I can’t seam to find a way to do this. It means possible to link Twitter to your Facebook personal account, but not a business page.

The client has already found companies that specialize in this but was deterred by the cost, as they wanted 150GBP per month for the connection.

I tried to find different ways, which include RSS feeds with Tweet Feed, but it would be much simpler if there was a way or service that connected the two platforms.

I must apologize for my absence from this website. I feel much more happier than the new community is finally up and running.

Kind regards,
Sega

Welcome back to the forums @Sega;

In regards to your question, please review the following link which describes in detail the steps you must take to connect the two platforms together:

LINK

Good luck with your task!

Thanks for the link. I have reviewed the link and I am struggling to “grant Twitter the “manage pages” permission for your Facebook profile”. In either case I am exploring something called Hootsuite and I am going to see if I can create ATOM RSS feeds to synchronize them to the account. This would be ideal.

Thanks for your help.

Yes, you can easily connect both. Here I have a post which contains everything about it.

Note: Not promoting link over here, it is for help.

Link

Go to your Settings menu’s Apps tab.
Click Connect to Facebook.
If you are not already logged in to Facebook, then you will be prompted to enter your Facebook login credentials.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.