Contact Form Messed Up

“There was a problem with your email address (Incorporatorpro). Please click back and correct this then resubmit the form. Thank you!”

No problem with my email address. It is the one I used to register with the forum. I am trying to contact ADMIN regarding moderation of my posts.

Could someone please help me with this issue?

Thanks.

Incorporatorpro

Do you mean you are having a problem signing up to these forums? You seem to have been suscessful, given that you are able to post.

I’ve signaled this post to the forum admin. I’m sure she’ll get back to you soon.

No, I have no problem signing in at all. I was wondering about a couple of posts I made which didn’t appear so I tried to use the “Contact Us” form and the thing kept bouncing, telling me that my email addy was no good. I dunno. I checked my browser settings and they appeared to be OK. Anywah, thanks for you kind reply.

For some reason your posts are going into our moderation queue. I have changed your user group to see if that makes a difference.

Will you please post a link to the contact form that you were trying to use so that I can check that out too? Thanks very much and sorry for the inconvenience.

You betcha and thank you for you kind and timely reply! As an experienced forum ADMIN and Moderator, I do understand what tough job it is! Every once in a while things go “Blooey!”

OK, the link to the “Contact Us” form:

http://www.sitepoint.com/contact/

Now bear in mind that it could be something I did but I don’t think so.

And thank you for changing my User Group as I really want to contribute to this forum, sharing my experience anda learning from others!

Incorporatorpro.*

*Bearing in mind that I can be a pain in the knee!

:wink:

This new usergroup has the inconvenience that all posts go in the moderator queue. A temporary inconvenience, sorry about that.

It does?

Well, the OP’s posts did, so I assumed it was the user group.