Contact form plugin

Hi. I’m looking for a simple contact form plugin where I can say include the post title as the subject and then add this by shortcode into my custom type. Any ideas? I’ve been searching for ages and can’t seem to find anything!

After reviewing a handful of contact form plugins a few months back, I ended up going with this one since it was fairly customizable, had shortcode features, and was actively maintained:

Thanks. That’s the one I usually use, but as far as I can see it can not auto fill the subject field with the post name, nor put the post name anywhere else.

OK, I have found that the contact form included in JetPack defaults the subject to the post title :slight_smile:

However, I would have preferred a stand-alone contact form plugin, so if anybody does know of one do please let me know!

Cheers

aarrgghhh! I’m back to square one as the form within JetPack does not work with custom post types!!

So folks, I’m still looking!

I always use Contact Form 7

check out the contact form 7 in wp thats better , i m using it now in my site. <snip />

I think as you need dynamic content form solutions like Formidable or Gravity forms would fit your bill. Do check and let me know if thats what you required.

what for wordpress or joomla is topic?

topic is related to wordpress