Content rewriting

Hi,

Fresh contents are obvious in website, if you will emphasize on relevant keywords along with content then it will be more valuable.

Just report them to the adsense team if you think it’s an autoblog site.

Content rewriting is, in most countries around the world, illegal.

You can change 100% of the words and it is still illegal.

The test for whether you created a derivative work or not is not how many identical pieces of the text someone can find, but whether your work was created as a result of transforming someone else’s. A painting of a photograph is a derivative work, yet there is nothing of the original photograph in the painting.

If you’re staring at someone’s article and writing yours by rewriting each sentence as you read it, you’re creating a derivative work. Only the original author has the right to create derivative works.

Are you asking if you can rewrite your own content
for distribution in multple areas i.e multiple blogs, etc …

or are you looking to “research” other articles and
then copy them. Because as Dan said, if it’s your
original content you can copy it as much as you
like and then it’s simply an issue of whether
google, etc will ding your various blogs.

I believe 50% is the minimun requirements for most sites.

its 100 times better to write original content then rewritten

Re-writing is illegal and more than that, article spinners are just a no-no. I wonder why people are still using its…

Of course it is the most safe one to have 100% original ocntent of your own.
Original is always the most recommended.

You are right, plagiarism will ALWAYS exist!!!:rolleyes:

I think when it comes down to information that is “fact” you will always find variations and similarities in which the information is presented. When it comes to opinion, :nono:. Opinions are individual thoughts and should never be re-written or re-used in any way or form. Except of course if it is the author himself doing so.

Original contents give your keywords good position in SERP…so need original and updated every time…

Be sure to use 100% of your own content. You can use a program that transcribes your voice into real words. I have used this to make my articles 100% unique and for me, it is easier to talk content than type it.

I agree, it was never helpful to me either. Writing down an article from entirely your own idea is the best way to stay safe. Of course, the internet is a wide wide sea to fish for ideas but you have to come up with your own unique version of a certain article from the stuff you have researched about.

I see no point in article rewriting when I can buy original content for as little as $3 per page from freelance writers.

If you’re quite happy to turn out badly-written meaningless drivel that’s probably stolen anyway, go right ahead. Anyone who is writing quality articles can and should be charging much more than $3 per page. Ergo, if they’re only charging such paltry amounts, there’s probably a reason why they’re charging such paltry amounts, and that’s why no professional website will touch them with a bargepole.

what about the content from rewriter software?

what about it?

it’s garbage

why would you want to post garbage on your site?

Software that automatically rewrites (‘spins’) text usually produces content that is awful to read, as well as usually breaking laws around copyright and plagiarism.

This forum is for Content writing - not Content re-writing, stealing, hashing and plagiarising. It’s for people who want to improve the content of their websites, rather than those who want to make a quick buck by thieving other people’s content.

This forum is for Content writing

Oh I don’t know. At some point you have to wonder.

Question: How many web devs, designers, and others of that ilk write content for clients, or have a working relationship with one or more writers (and I don’t mean typists or human scraper/keyword stuffers)?

I think the answer points to the difficulty in keeping these threads from floating to the top of this forum. It’s a web dev site; and naturally this sub forum will be chock ful of the attitute of web development towards writing.

Take the topic of rewriting. Totally legitimate topic for writers to discuss. Here, the very idea of anything but a machine doing the rewriting is incomprehensible.