Content Update Issue

Hi,

As i heard nowadays it is very important to update your content regularly and need to use fresh content always. But actually i want to ask in how much i need to update my content. In 2 months/4 months/6 months or every week. ?

In case you are not available for writing then Schedule your posts. it is the better option rather than daily writing.

If You are Asking About to update website content then you should update your content after 6 month. it would be better For your website because user also want to know something new.user can get bored reading again and again old content.content should be eye catchy , Updated and easy to understand .

[font=verdana]It really depends on your website. Some sites have content that needs to be continually changed and updated, because it is time-limited and if you leave it up there for longer then it will become irrelevant or, worse, incorrect. Some websites don’t need updating very often, because the content isn’t changing and remains relevant for months or years.

If you want your site to grow and flourish, and particularly if you want to develop a following and interact with your regular visitors, you need to be looking at ways to add new content regularly. How regularly? That depends … how regularly can you keep adding high-quality and worthwhile content to it? If you can put something up there every day, that’s fantastic – if you don’t have the time or resources to post new stuff more than once a month then once a month is fine, but try to pick a schedule and stick to it, so that people coming to your site know what to expect.

Don’t force yourself to post new content just for the sake of it, because if you do that then you’re likely to end up churning out rubbish that people won’t read, and search engines won’t care about either. There’s no set frequency that is required, it’s whatever works best for you and your website.[/font]

Can’t seem to get the message across any other way. This forum is about content and its value for human visitors, not about content for the Google bot. Since we can’t seem to get the message across any other way, posts that are focused on search engines instead of humans will be deleted.

So, if you are wondering where your Google related post went, it’s in the trash.

It depends on what the website actually is, if it’s a small website for a local small business that always offers the same services (like a plumber or electrician or something) then it doesn’t need updating, people are unlikely to visit it regularly they visit it when they need to and want to just find the content relating to their issues (a burst pipe etc). Regular content updates are often recommended as an SEO thing, but then blogs daily or several per week are important if you want to run something like a blog and build an audience attracting people back on a regular basis.

I think once in a day would be ideal. But if you’re way too busy to write articles, 1-2 posts in a week should be fine.

Why not write new content anytime you feel like to? Don’t worry too much about search engines, write content as good as you can then do SEO works if you aimed to get more visitors.

That is the the best time to write. When you feel good about it or when it is absolutely necessary. Adding content just for the sake of adding content often ends in sub-par information for visitors.