Content Writer Tool

Can anyone tell me any tool for content writing not for checking duplicate content. I write a content and want to make it more effective by correct its grammatical mistakes and by using vocab with the help of any tool. Is any tool for this if yes then please tell me.

Microsoft Word latest version.

Rose,

I would agree with webinsane. Microsoft word is probably your best bet. You could also try Abiword or Jarte if you don’t want to pay for the Microsoft product.

Here are some others,

Best,

Shawn

most of these types are software are paid so you have to buy them

For grammatical error make use of ginger software which helps to correct grammar and spelling of the content. To check content duplication, you should use Copyscape premium version which is paid but it is the best to check copied content over the web.

what is the cost of this software?

Don’t use any kind of tool specially for content writing,its better to hire a freelancer content writer for unique content,content is king and its 1st impression for our site’s value.

yes, I am totally agree with you, just write fresh content according to insight thought

this a useless site no plagiarism were detect, I used it…

Top tool for content writer
*Market Samurai
*Ginger it
*Dust Ball
*Inbound Writer
*All in One SEO Pack For WordPress

Here are some online tools that are nice and convenient to use, and don’t have to be downloaded.

http://www.spellcheck.net/grammar-checker/

good to get with the new content writing tools named with Jarte and Abiword as i was not aware with these two except the Microsoft world … the most familiar to all … I’m all set to give ot a try from this time to see how much efficient the tools are…

I think this thread has reached it’s usefulness threshold, and since the OP hasn’t even come back, I think it can be closed now. THREAD CLOSED