Convert career seo to web designer

hey guys,
i have done b.com in 2011 and i am 22 yr old and i have 1 yr experience as seo ,i have earn 8000 rs/month but now i would like to change my career as web designer so is it good for me ? guys i need u r suggestion and if i convert my career so how much can i earn in web designer ?

Thanks !

[FONT=verdana]Welcome to the forum.

You asked whether you should move from being an SEO to a web designer. The answer must depend on what skills you have. I assume you know enough about both subjects to know what skills you would need in order to succeed. It’s up to you to decide whether you feel you have those skills.

That said, in general I would think that there would always be a better market for web design than for SEO - if only because it’s something that most businesses will understand, and will see the need for. With SEO, you’ve got to sell them the concept before you can sell them your services, and that’s always difficult. But you’ve also got to take account of the competition in your locale. If there are dozens of design firms but no other SEOers - well, that’s a factor to take into account.

One other point. If you want to succeed in any sort of design work, you’ll have to do something about your writing. If your post in this forum is typical of what you write, you should consider looking for a course in basic English, especially punctuation and grammar. I hope you won’t mind me mentioning this, but the fact is that you won’t get anywhere in any kind of business with such sloppy writing.

Mike[/FONT]

It’s depend on you but on other hand i think you can learn web designing with SEO because right now you have good experience in SEO. So you shouldn’t waste your experience.