Convert or upgrade phpld

Is it possible to convert or upgrade phpld v2.2.0 to version 4.1 with all the content on the website still in tacked?

Thanks

Sorry, I missed your question, but yes, it is possible. The instructions for doing the update are in the documentation folder under UPDATE.TXT. And basically, you just upload the 4.1 files and run the installer and it updates the database using your old data. But make sure you follow the instructions carefully, especially the part about making backups before starting! :slight_smile:

Hi Dvduval, I have additional question. I am one of the license members, is update to 4.2 version free of charge?

Sorry, I missed your question. If you already have purchased a license from us, they you can login to your account and download the latest version which is version 5, released just this week. You just need one license per instance/domain, and we have always tried to keep it free for our members to get updates as we have with this new release. In the future, feel free to contact us if you have a question.