Creating a Quiz

Hello, I am a student working on a project which resides in promoting the preservation of the environment. I have decided to create a website for the matter. I have managed coding in html so far, and I would now like to integrate a quiz, with about 10 questions in it, inside the website. However I am facing difficulties doing so.
I understand it might be good using PHP for a quiz, yet I have tried many times to code it, it doesn’t work. My poor understanding of the language is keeping me from achieving my goal and I’m quite lost about how to make a quiz which grades you on a scale from 1 to 10 depending on how many good and bad answers the user provided.
I’m not sure my problem is clear, I am french and my english is bad, but I would love it if someone could help me formulate a basic quiz.
Thanks!

Have a browse backwards through this forum or maybe search for ‘quiz’, a very similar topic has been raised several times with regard to how to store answers, how to determine scores etc. I seem to recall some quite detailed answers.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.