Creating jpeg slideshow

I am in the process of re-designing my massage practice website. I want to add some pictures that cycle through the top of my page slideshow style. I am not really a web developer, but can’t afford to pay someone to do it for me so I am teaching myself. I have a slight understanding of html and css, and just finished an intro to JS class. Does anyone know of a good (free) resource that could help me accomplish this?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

Yup, sure do.
There are literally hundreds of free image sliders out there.
Here is a pretty comprehensive list: http://www.tripwiremagazine.com/2012/12/jquery-slider.html

Why don’t you pick one out of there which complements your site’s design, then if you have any problems implementing it, just post back here and we’ll be glad to help.

That’s a lice list that Pullo posted. It’s a list of “sliders”, but if you would rather a gallery where one image fades into the next, jQuery Cycle is a great one for that, and it’s very easy to use.

We will help you set these up if you are having trouble. :slight_smile:

Thanks guys! I will look at these today. I will re-post if I have any problems, but from what I have heard elsewhere I should be able to figure it out. Thanks again. I always love the help and support I get from everyone here at Sitepoint!