Creating Native Apps with Kinetise, a Promising New SaaS

Originally published at: http://www.sitepoint.com/creating-native-apps-kinetise-promising-new-saas/

Kinetise is a SaaS platform for building complex mobile applications. It compiles native apps for Android, iOS and Windows Phone from a single design and there’s no coding required – everything is achieved through a GUI.

Kinetise’s creators are keen to get you started immediately; the home page offers a single button that takes you straight to app creation. From there, you can start from a blank canvas, or walk through the Wizard tool if you want a demonstration of what Kinetise is capable of. Creative types will enjoy the sandbox feel of starting with a blank app, but there is a range of tutorials available if you need a more detailed approach to learning. If you use the Wizard, you’re still given the opportunity to tweak and customize using the full power of the Editor – you’re not stuck with a template design.

Continue reading this article on SitePoint

$999? Count me out.

May I ask why?

It wipes out my profit.

Not reading all T&C, but question regarding licensing: so price is only for publishing? Therefore I can build app(s) for free, if I’m able to publish them by myself?

You can design as long as you want free of charge - you can show the web-preview to your friends, bosses, clients to get feedback and implement changes. Once you’re happy with your design, and decide to publish the app, you get charged.

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.