Creating two RSS feeds for one Blog

Hi,

I am probably posting this in the wrong forum, but Design seemed like a good place to start.

I have been trying to find a Wordpress solution to this for quite some time.

So far only Yahoo pipes has worked. But it’s flawed as it does not allow many things. Here’s the problem.

I would like to have a second RSS feed merge with my main one, but not have the second one show on the blog page.

e.g. Main blog posts display, daily tips do not display.

At the moment I using a plugin to not show on homepage. But it’s not ideal.

Yahoo pipes was perfect but it did not allow comments to show through on some readers and it had other issues too.

Just said I 'd shout out the problem in case anyone knew of a solution

Dave

What? 2 RSS feed in 1 Blog?? As far as i know, its impossible. Or did you mean creating 2 blogs in 2 RSS feeds.

You can check out the programs here:
http://theos.in/technology/howto-combine-two-wordpress-rss-feed/

No, I mean exactly as the link you provided (thank you) indicates.

Problem is I’ve used pipes and magpie as well as some others and not got what I was looking for. Pipes worked best, but Feedburner and pipes have conflicts at the worst times, which prevented it from working well.

I’ve seen it on other sites. Like Yoast.com. He was able to merge two feeds together. One from a podcast site, the other from his own. And they looked the same.

I just want to have a regular post, and have a tips post come in every other day or so. But not show on the main blog page.

I’ve used hide category plugin which works. But still leaves a trail behind if using breadcrumb like plugins.

Just wondering if there was anything else out there that could help, or ideas?