Cronos Font is either a Websafe font or not may I use it?

Hi everyone,

I use font “cronos” for my personal branding, I want to know that may I use this font even on my website, I don’t know either this font is a websafe or not but I searched a lot and didn’t find it on google font but I am confusing because when I declaring this font in CSS for my body copy it is working fine as it should be I don’t know from where it is coming from if it is not a websafe or may be websafe but I want to know may I use this or I have to change this and look for other sans-serif identical in google fonts.

I am willing to use this font for consistency and usability because the same font is appeared in all of my branding identities.

Many thanks for your help.

Websafe fonts are really just those which are so common that most people will have them installed on their computers.

If you have “cronos” installed on the computer from which you viewed your site, then it will display using “cronos”. If you use a computer which does not have that font installed - like mine - then it will attempt to use a fallback font, if you’ve specified a font family, or simply the system default, if you haven’t.

If you want to use this on your web site for text content you’ll need to purchase a licence, Ifound these :

https://typekit.com/fonts/cronos-pro