CrowdFunding's Explosive growth

Is it me or does it appear as if Crowdfunding is growing exponentially as of late? This week a lone we saw a Ubuntu Phone raise over $6 million on Indiegogo: http://crowdfundingforum.com/showthread.php/6567-Ubuntu-Edge-Shatters-All-Indiegogo-Records-With-Project and Spike Lee has launched a funding project on Kickstarter for his New Movie.

All this in addition to us being on the Brink of the SEC approving legislature to allow Equity funding in the US, it seems that Crowdfunding may be a market to enter, whether it’s with service or a n actual crowdfunding platform. Opinions?

I’ve seen CrowdFunding a few times and I’m fascinated with some of the projects I saw there. I never thought people would be so interested in funding projects like jeans fabrication etc. But yea, I agree it is growing enormously.

Crowfunding offers the potential producers and publishers with the chance to gather the necessary fund to start their projects and indeed it is exponentially growing. I have seen projects which raise up more than $600,000 in less than 24 hours. That is incredible and i was thinking about how Crowfunding would evolve in the next few years.