CSS Alignment Issue

Hi,

I am working with a wordpress theme that I did a lot of customization on. The website I am working on is Badger Wrestling Club: Enhancing Wrestling in Madison, WI

If you look at the website in Firefox, there is a slight shift in the background images of the 2 divs, but it appears to work fine in Chrome and IE. See attached screenshots.

Screenshots: 1. Firefox (Not aligned correctly) 2. [URL=“http://img849.imageshack.us/i/chromeg.jpg/”]Chrome (Looks fine)

I am using Firebug and I have put the css associated with these areas below. Does anyone know what might be causing this and how to fix it? Thanks in advance.

element.style {
    cursor: pointer;
}

#top {
    height: 171px;
    margin: auto;
    position: relative;
    width: 1000px;
}

* {
    margin: 0;
    padding: 0;
}

#gallerycover {
    height: 280px;
    margin: 0;
    overflow: hidden;
}

To be perfectly honest, I can’t see any difference worth worrying about. Yes, it might be a pixel or two away from where you had wanted it, but does that matter? I certainly wouldn’t look at either version and think “Oh dear, that looks like it’s gone wrong” …

The person I am setting up the website for wants it fixed though, so if you have any ideas on how to fix it, I would appreciate it. It only seems to be about a pixel or 2 shift but I can’t figure it out.