CSS color tint tool?

Last year, some fella released an online tool / website that simply enabled you to pick/select tints of a hex colour and find the equivalent hex value for the tint. For example, if I wanted the hex equivalent of 60% of #FF6600. Really useful tool for building up color palettes for use within your stylesheets and in photoshop mockups.

Can’t for the life of me remember the site url, except that it was quite a short url. Anyone remember it or use it and can remind me? (By the way it was nothing like this sort of site!)

Can it be this experimental php tool: Hex Colour Calculation?

I think jQuery Ii has a colour picker as well. But I think the php one Erik.posted does the trick.
that you because I was also looking for something llike this.

No, it’s not that one Eric, although that’s quite sweet. It’s 2004 and the one I’m after is 2010.

No the one i’ve used recently has a superb, simple but large UI and you can copy the tint values to the clipboard. The 100% solid colour is at the top with 10% incremental tints cascading below…

Keep looking

No the one i’ve used recently has a superb, simple but large UI and you can copy the tint values to the clipboard. The 100% solid colour is at the top with 10% incremental tints cascading below…
Can’t you use the linked tool? It has 5% steps, but ok, you have to manually select and copy the hex value. :slight_smile:

Okay, what about this tool/

That is really nice! :slight_smile:

Is that similar or the one yo were looking for Dozza?

That indeed is the one!

It was lost, but is found again. Thanks very much Doc.