CSS does not work on firefox

Hi paul, and death.

I did… call my webhost and they do not have any idea … and kept telling me that it’s my issue.

They’re telling me that they only provide domain for me and everything else is my problem.

Even after I told them the mime type error. They are saying b/c it works on IE, it’s my problem when I can’t get it uploaded to firefox.

They don’t know what HTC file means… or Apache… reading Css/text.

How would I tell them so that they understand…?

or should I change my webhost…?

Who is the host and where are they located?

It sounds to me as though they are not a host at all but some sort of intermediate agency that doesn’t know what they are doing.

If its a free host then I can understand them not allowing changes but if you are paying for this then get out of there quick. Don’t they know that IE has less than half the market share now?

Hosting is so cheap these days that you shouldn’t be using a free host anyway. For the price of a couple of coffees a month you can get reasonable hosting for a small site.

Its not a free webhost… they charge us per month…

They are Cogeco… (I’m not sure if I should be saying the company’s name ) and located in Canada…

But, I guess I have to find another webhost.

Do you have any suggestions?

That’s the understatement of the year. They seem to have their fingers in a lot of pies. For a start, find a company that just does web hosting. There are many of them out there. Which you try depends on how much you want to pay. They aren’t everyone’s favorite, but Godaddy has a lot of customers and is cheap. Perhaps check out the web host forums and see what people are recommending these days.

I downloaded some sample website templates with HTML, IMAGE and CSS.

I uploaded them all, but it seems that… it’s really the server’s fault.

so I guess I’d have to look for a new webhost for real… augh