CSS HELP! - Positioning the Jquery NivoSlider

Hello there,

I am looking for advice on how to move my jquery slider into the headwrapper whilst making it full width and 390px (same height as the headerwrapper) and also to make sure the slider is beneath the header,logo and menu.

If possible, any ideas on how to fix the duplication of individual images on the slider? Seems like there’s a resized image and a default sized image that appears. I would prefer it to be the resized image which seems to be the same size as the customized height and width of the slider although, all parts of image does not show which may vary because of the image.

Thank you in advance! :smiley:

If can do, could you tell me if all the coding is correct and that everything should work for ie7+, important project for my coursework.

It’s not really clear what you mean. The herdwrapper is only 1000px wide. What do you want to do with the stuff that’s in the head now?

I basically want to put the nivo slider inside the black box (headerwrapper) and to make the nivoslider with a 100% width and 390px height, making sure the nivoslider is positioned behind the navigation bar and the logo.

Need help on this ASAP!

S’pose you could try adding something like this to your CSS:

#header {
  position: absolute;
  z-index: 100;
  left: 50%;
  margin-left: -500px;
}