CSS, java script related software?

I have a less knowledge about CSS and javascript .I want a software which automatically creates coding in CSS and Javascript. I only drag buttons and at the backend coding will be generated. Share such kind of software.

Be aware that you will just get a junk website building it this way. Anyhow, you can do that with Dreamweaver—and any other WYSIWYG editor. You can also sign up for a CMS service that does this kind of thing, like BusinessCatalyst or [URL=“http://www.squarespace.com/”]SquareSpace.

From where I download Dreamweaver and how Can I Use it. Any template ? kindly share.

You can get it from Adobe, but it costs a lot of money.

Do I get it free from any side?

No, but maybe Google “free wysiwyg editor” and see what you find. :slight_smile:

Ok thanks Ralph .I shall try my best to search on google for free software.

Just remember though that there is no software, no matter how much you pay for it, that can generate JavaScript. - all software that attempts to do so produces GarBage instead (and with free software you wouldn’t even get that , you’d get ManUre (actually far better known by another name not generally used even in impolite company).

Thanks for your sugestion.I find your links quite informative.

You can do that with Dreamweaver—and any other WYSIWYG editor. You can also follow this mentioned link to learn CSS, java script related coding.

Thanks xlangley for your guidance .W3school is a good site regarding web development and learning any language.

try webpage maker for 30 days free trail.