CSS Media Queires are not working

As is having SO MANY links before you even have content… which is why I’d SERIOUSLY consider stripping that menu to FIVE or SIX choices, no dropdowns, and change the entire site to drilldown navigation if you actually care about mobile.

I know I am going to talk to them about the links. That’s what they want but maybe I can persuade them. Also I am not building for mobile I want to get it looking good for a normal browser first.

Thanks. I think drilling down is a better way to. I think I just need to have a talk with them first. This menu system is ridiculous.

I know I am going to talk to them about the links. That’s what they want but maybe I can persuade them. Also I am not building for mobile I want to get it looking good for a normal browser first.

If you want links to usability studies, I can prolly find a bunch of them.
You can also show the site on a mobile with the menu as it is, and ask someone to select something. It’ll be pretty obvious that it’s not a great idea.

Actually came up with an idea to have regular links at the top like home about contact etc. Then we will have a link that says resources or something like that, and have knowledge base software that runs on MySql where all these articles and pages will be. That way it takes the crazy links away from the top and puts them in a more organized place also where the user will be able to edit and create new articles.