CSS PROBLEM..How to expand my body content!

I dont know how to explain my question it’s hard for me to call the problem LOL

but i hope this image will make you understand…

okie my real question is about to start now

im making website project and i put loots of image’s and text in my body content
it goes like this.

that the 1st image… im having a problem. the text I type get lost LOL

and this what i want

the body content expand… i see some of this in free web templates but i really want to make one for my self…

i hope you enjoy my freaking question…

but this is a very important matter thanks again :smiley:

[FONT=Verdana]Hi GowenC, and welcome to the forums. :slight_smile:

We can’t really diagnose the problem from a picture - we need to see your code to see what’s going wrong. If you have a link you can post to a live version, that would be great; otherwise, please post both the HTML and the CSS you’re using.[/FONT]

Hi Hello Techo bear…
Thanks for the reply. ibut i allready figure out the problem…
some told me to use the code min-height so every time I add text form the content… the content body also expand… :smiley:

btw here’s my new question…
my question will focus inside the box…

here an actual image from my twitter account

https://twitter.com/Gowen_C/status/276942202939269121/photo/1/large

my question is why every time i edit this site in my dream weaver the box im taking about is always expanding, every time I add an extra text. the gray part follow my text. aldo is using image…

can you tell me how that happend and what is the code inside of it…

i hode you can understand know…

Hi Gowen, I wish I could help but maybe like TechnoBear say, you might want to post the CSS and HTML code so that it is easier to see the problem.
And having 2 pictures like the first post would help us to understand the problem as well. :slight_smile: