Custom Fields that setup - in a wordpress Post, how do apply for all Posts, even futu

Custom Fields that setup - in a wordpress Post, how do apply for all Posts, even future created?
apply = activate
i activate but only for a single post… i want for all, well?
posted and here but not replied:

Welcome to the forums @lse123;

I am confident you can find the solution to your problem among the huge pool of talent and experience we have here.
But, in order to get a better response, can you be a bit more descriptive about your problem?

Custom fields in a post … you know what are - assign key/values to a post? how set 5 such have all posts and future posts?

I want when insert post programmatically eg from phonegap app or other locally… to shown such in new posts…

Use add_post_meta() to add a custom field if you’re inserting a post using your code.

This is the only way create such fields for new Posts?
There isn’t any setting for theses fields to exist [for all new posts in future] without create with php script each time?

Nope, you will need to assign custom fields to each post you create, they’re not applied automatically. Just like you add categories & tags to a post when you create it, they’re not applied automatically.

this php script must reside in php wordpress file? or in my custom php file?