Day 5: The Great Photography Competition

Sorry - almost 2 hours late :frowning:

The judging will take place tonight for Day 5 and I hope to announce the Grand Prize winner tomorrow also.

Thanks to everyone that took part.

danngit just saw this - hopefully not too late?..

my nan at her birthday last year… shes 92 now.

image removed (coz i was late haha)

anyway… let me know if im too late haha./

Just 15 minutes left to submit…

Assignment 5.
“Just Restin my Eyes”

A nice couple. Wife ‘Reading’ the paper, and husband ‘Listening’ her…

Caught my friends’ parents dozing on the porch today.

-Emery

That photo of Earl’s Court is like I’ve never seen it before. For the 5 years I lived in London it was constantly under refurbishment! Great photo, pixelfuze.

Here’s a very busy Pike Place Market in Seattle, WA on a Sunday afternoon.

It wasn’t that easy to find a random group of people to photograph without being noticed. Decided to go to the beach and managed to capture a few people down by the rock pool.

thanks Hawk, I really like it too, dear old women 89year rice farmer

Another awesome afternoon afforded to all here in southwestern Ohio. Sitting around doing nothing but just “being”.

After reading the subject material for #5 on my iPhone, I was struck by two thoughts:

• One, "hmm, ‘a group of people in a public place’, where the heck am I going to find that.
  • Second thought was “Sh!t, I’m at the fracking pool for crissakes.”

Connecting the dots, with the camera stashed in the trunk of the car, resulted in “Pool Crowd”

[FONT=“Georgia”]Just a reminder to all of you who’ve entered consistently on all the days;

Don’t drop the ball now. If you enter everyday you’ll be in the running for our big prize of a badass print version of Photography for Web.

So… go on. Get to it!

[/FONT]