December Photo Showcase: LARGE

GREAT EXPRESSION, Shaun.
You should be an actor!!

[FONT=“Georgia”]Thanks dude.

Just curious, who comes up with the ideas for these monthly photo showcase threads?

[/FONT]

Usually Thom and I do a PM to each other just before the beginning of the month and see who’s got ideas and what. Do you wanna help out? We could use an extra fresh brain to pick out some ideas.

Edit: That goes for anyone who’d like to put ideas in, just let me know and we’ll get a PM list going. I always felt that the best way for these threads to be more interesting is if we take ideas from everyone since we’ve all got different perspectives and such.

Its not Gateway of India, I posted the photo of [URL=“http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_Gate”]India Gate, both look similar but are different & are in different cities hundreds of miles apart. :slight_smile:

And, obviously, Armchair and I both got caught up in the end-of-year/beginning-of-year activity and don’t have a new topic for January.:blush:

Congratulations to Armchair for his Community Award!!

This Mayon Volcano Photo eruption is still active as of now here in the Philippines.

Thanks, Thom!

Fantastic shot of the volcano n.yanzon, When did you take it? Was this on a film camera ? Looks like a scanned version.

AFAIK, the volcano is still erupting. I really liked to have taken a photo of it though…

[FONT=“Georgia”]Sounds good. I’d love to, thanks! :tup:

Actually, why don’t we keep a running thread on it?

[/FONT]

[FONT=“Georgia”]Gorgeous.

[/FONT]