Default Script to place customisable text on images?

Hi, I am looking for a script (paid or free) that will allow me to upload my images to my site with an area for text in place and then allow users to type in their own text and output as a jpeg png or gif. Something along the lines of a greeting card site where a user can personalise an area of text, but then instead of printing they can just download the image.

If there was a Wordpress plugin for this, that would be ideal, but if not maybe a PHP script?

Any ideas much appreciated. I found Photocoolex, but I am really looking for something that will let me set the area for the text (not the user) and then they can just change what the text says and perhaps the size.

Thanks for your help.

Hello.

I do not know of any scripts or plugins that can achieve this.
I do, however, know a way that you could create one.

If you’re into PHP, take a look at this link: http://php.net/manual/en/function.imagettftext.php.

Most web hosting providers will already have a special PHP plugin installed called “GD Library
this will allow you to add wording to an image using any True Type Font you wish then save the new
image to disk. Lots of tutorials out there on the web, come ask if you need help.