Delete Your Facebook Business Page Already

Not long, just a week. Yes, I’m tagging and publishing to my (admittedly small) Twitter followers (not sure what you mean by network?), and my first article was actually read by over 6,500 people because Medium recommended it. I wanted to be upfront about that so it doesn’t sound like I’m whining, or complaining about it. Yes, I am new, so I may be completely wrong about everything; I’m only going by what I’ve seen and experienced. Perhaps I just have no idea what I’m doing, and if that’s the case, then the site designers failed, because I actually do find the site confusing.

When publishing an article I’m not finding it anywhere except under where it’s tagged, and after it’s been online for a couple days I may only see that 2 people have read it. What I’m experiencing is a lot of what appears to be sponsored content, or content from established writers or famous people plastered on their home page. I see an article that was published two hours ago and is already recommended by Medium, but an article that’s (subjectively) better written by somebody who (I’m assuming) is unknown, not being recommended even after 3 days.

How is anybody to find quality content on that site? It kind of reminds me of Tumblr in that regard: it’s almost like you already have to know people to find people.