Desigation name

Hi,
i been working in website, css and html for 4-5 yrs and lately got into php, i m not expert in php but can do CRUD. now i lately got a job, they r putting me to build websites as well there LMS. I don’t know what my title or designation should be. i mean i know PS,AI,CSS,HTML,jquery php and mysql. please suggest

Doesn’t your job title depend on what you do? If you design websites, you’re a webdesigner. If you develop websites, you’re a webdeveloper. Junior/senior depending on your experience/skills.
Or is it more complicated?

And what does your contract say?

Yes ur right but i haven’t been given a contract till now. i have web design, development and custom LMS design n development on my hand. all i can think of is senior web developer? because i am designing as well as developing as well as engineering the LMS. so is senior web developer title is ok or something else.I ask as it will impact my future on job salary and level in the organization.
please advice.
thanks

How about web designer & developer?

I have checked but its not there. but i haven’t deleted anything from trash.wht can i do?

I don’t understand your comment.

I simply meant that if you were looking for the appropriate title and since you both design and develop, the combination could be your title.