Design and Programming of, where to start, what to research?

Hi everyone I am not if have bit of more than I can chew, yet I can chew faster lol.

I have no idea where to start in the design and programming of pay per click services such pretty like me own version of AdSense.

What would be a good start as in what be an good article to read, is their plugin for that, or some other third random thing lol ??

thanks for any hints and tips

If you really want to program your own version of AdSense, you’re going to need a heck of a lot more than a couple of articles or a plug-in. AdSense is a very sophisticated system, not least because of its ability to analyse the contents of the host pages and thereby serve ads targeted at the pages’ readers. And if you are going to create your own version of AdSense, you will also need to create your own version of AdWords, which is even more complex. Have you given any thought to how you will handle campaign management, for example? Not to mention collecting revenues from advertisers and distributing it to publishers.

Even if you solve the technical issues, you will still need to recruite a large number of advertisers, and an even larger number of publishers. Have you got any plans in place for doing that?

I hate to discourage any new venture, but what you are proposing is very ambitious. I don’t think you’re going to find the help you need simply by asking in a forum.

Mike

Completely agree. This is an exercise in failure unless you have the capital to invest. You will need everything from marketing to sales to network admins.

I have found this abcdblogging.com/cranky-ads-wordpress-plugin, yet I am looking to keep it simple as in just having the ads placed on website, tracking of ads that click on website and unique clicks of ads, That is it.
I already have in place networks, away of making and collecting payments.

Well i got some articles such as http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/5213/Pay-Per-Click-webService-and-client-implementation , http://www.mequoda.com/articles/audience-development/the-mysterious-utm-code-explained , yet still unhappy so keep on searching and found a very out box way of doing lol, love it :).
Which left me with problem of time management and passing code for placements, eh not perfect yet what is :slight_smile: certainly workable. Very very happy right about now yay!!
Ty Guys give me push in to keep on searching. Yay I got it woot woot