Design or web design informational sources

Hi! I want to create some good articles about design theory and web design theory… and I think it will be involved stuff like: principles of design, typography, layouts, color theory and maybe other things like that… I ask you about some good informational sources, especially books or e-books…

Are you thinking of copying/pasting from other sources into your web site? If so, that’s illegal.

Otherwise, you’ll want to find writers who are knowledgeable about the topics and pay them.

No, I just want to read what they know!

So in this case you can check some good stuffs on smashing magazine and webdesignledger… they have some good free ebooks and articles about this…

Marketing on the internet as we know it can be very difficult to understand. How can your business benefit from best seo los angeles, [url=http://www.choosebsg.com/]social media los angeles & Email Marketing? Here at BizDetox, we do our best to explain the process of internet marketing to you and provide you the service that you need. We specialize in Restaurant Marketing and SEO. Los angeles is our main area of focus, but we also do help businesses world wide, as we strive to achieve the best results for our clients.