Did my thread get deleted?

I posted a thread in General Discussion and when I came back a couple of hours later, it just vanished. Apparently someone “mentioned” me or something but when I try to go there I get a message saying “Invalid Forum specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator”. I didn’t get any notifications or anything. I clicked on “notify the administrator” but I have yet to hear back.

What’s going on here?

No, it is in moderation… we are discussing about the wisdom of posting it… Let’s say that we suspect that some people could feel very strongly about this and we want to make sure that everything runs smoothly :slight_smile:

I do apologise for the inconvenience. I can pm my answer if you really want to know :slight_smile:

Hmm it seems that it’s still missing. Thanks for the attention btw. If it doesn’t post then whatever, I won’t be mad.

Hi Louie, after much discussion and debate I have decided that the thread content is not really appropriate for SitePoint.
It will only lead to aggressive and abusive replies and would end up being removed anyway.

Cheers
Mike

Hmm alright. Thanks then.