Different Planes of Movement

Hi Guys,

Ok have this site pretty much complete but then was thinking of making the text over top of the images move on different planes/speeds then rest of it to add another dimension, like parallax site. But didnt think of this before finished the site so was wondering is there an easy way to achieve this on the phototext1.png and so on images to get it moving sligthly a bit when you scroll like to just come into place as you scroll down the site without changing much on the site.

Heres the URL so you can see what I mean…

http://modocom.ca/clubres/

Thanks,

Mike

Nobody can help with this? I’ll keep browsing the net to see if theres easy way to implement some parallax to already existing websites and images with CSS I thought I stumbled across something before now cant find it, maybe I’m wrong. Hopefully someone can give me a hand if they know how to achieve a bit of parallax using CSS with what I’ve described.

Thanks,

Mike

The example link above isn’t what I would call a parallax site as the content flows the same way from top to bottom when the definition of parallax should be elements moving at different rates of speed. There is a plugin I have personally used called “scrollorama” by John Polacek which allows you to turn your otherwise static page into a very cool piece of work.

Thanks Chris I’ll have to test this out.