Different results - google - site host

How come I am getting different results when I look at my webmaster tools vs. the site stats from my host and stats from wordpress?

Each site tells me what google searches lead people to my site and all three are different. Not even any overlap.

dont just rely on one tracking results…always compare, its not literally exact results but they’re a good basis

People usually say that server stats are the most accurate.

The differences are vast. Google analytics will tell me I have 58 people for the day and my site stats will say 220. lol

Thank you for your reply. I actually found this right after I posted.

About search queries data

The data we display may differ from the data displayed in other tools, such as Google Analytics. Possible reasons for this include:

* Webmaster Tools does some additional data processing—for example, to eliminate duplicates and visits from robots—that may cause your stats to differ from stats listed in other sources.
* Some tools, such as Google Analytics, track traffic only from users who have enabled JavaScript in their browser.
* Some tools define "keywords" differently. For example, the Keywords tool in Google Adwords displays the total number of user queries for that keyword across the web. The Webmaster Tools Search Queries page lists shows the total number of keyword search queries in which your page's listing was seen in search results, and this is a smaller number.
* There may be a lag between when the numbers are calculated and when they are visible to webmasters - although data gets published in intervals, we are continually collecting it.

If you can no longer see a search query you saw recently, make sure you haven’t filtered the results by country or type of search.

Webmaster Tools aggregates query information, and displays search queries once the count of each query reaches a certain threshold. Your logs may show a particular query as having a high rank for a certain day or period, but that query does not appear in on the Search Queries page. If the query continues to be a top referrer, however, it will move to the top of our aggregate results and will appear on the Search Queries page.

Also, Webmaster Tools stats show only search queries from Google. Your log files may combine search results from all search engines.