Digital Make UP.........!

I have done the digital make up. I think It’s Horrible ! What do you Think?

Before:

After:

[FONT=Georgia]It’s horrible!

I think the effect is just too strong so she looks like she’s wearing clown makeup instead of being glamourous.

The eyes are okay. I think it’s the red cheeks that’s really killing it.[/FONT]

Yes, I agree, it’s too much paint show. It should be something between, I think: “natural with accents”.
A soft blue background, repeating the eyeshadow, can help also. And some px light in the eyes. Removing the two bright lines beside the neck will put the focus of the visitor on the eyes and make it more a total image. Something like this:

It’s look awesome. But couldn’t see the big image. It’s too small that I couldn’t identify the correction. Would you please share the big image?

Thanks for tracking the mistakes of mine.

Is it perfect??

Hi mamuncei,
I should say: no… :frowning:
For me this one is also much to dark in the make up.

• BTW: Maybe you have a monitor with a very low contrast, or a very low contrast setting? Then it is logical that what is looking good for you, will be overdone for people with a “normal” monitor with more contrast / color saturation.

=======

mamuncei @Francky: It’s look awesome. But couldn’t see the big image. It’s too small that I couldn’t identify the correction. Would you please share the big image?

Ah, I don’t have a big image. I did it with the small ones!
I did not see there was a big too. If I put an image in a post, I do it by referring (direct linking) to the image directory of my website. Then the image in the forum has just the same format as I made it.

• Now I see you posted your “small” images by uploading to the forum site. Then they show smaller in the posts than they are in reality! But I had no idea it were forum-uploaded images: on screen you can’t see what kind of uploading it was, only by clicking on the image. That I didn’t! :rolleyes:

Well, the quality of the big ones are a lot better. It is more easy to work with too! :slight_smile:

Layers, layers, layers!
So I have done the process again with the big ones.
It is a matter of patiently building layers on layers.
If there is something you don’t like after 5 layers upwards, you always can go back and change the culprit.

I don’t show here the result in big format, that’s a surprise! :wink:

You have to click step by step!
I have made an image of every layer, and a description of what I did successively.

What do you think of my make-under: [U]Snog-Marry-Avoid[/U] ? :smiley:

Nothing is ever perfect. That’s a lot more believable though.

Your Comment inspired me to do some quality-full works. Thank you very very much…