Directory submission

Hello guys.

can i submit same domain but different inner page on same directory site? Is that affected my google ranking or bad effect on my site? Please help me. I am confused about it. Some guys say that its ok while some say that stop it. What result occur if i do that?

Thanks…

I think this is not good. Most of the directories did not approve inner pages.

I only submit Home Page URL in Directories.

The links are not what makes directory submission worth doing. You will only see benefits from submitting to high profile directories that will actually stand a chance to send real traffic. Google does not care about directories that noone uses.

You are best off submitting your website to content distribution networks that provide your company’s information to sites like Manta and Yelp. This is the most effective, Google-kosher way to submit to a large amount of directories and be rewarded for it.

Hello Ketul,
I agree with all the members replied on this thread. You can not do the inner page submission on the same directory website. It will not approve. Also for free directory submission we cant guarantee that it will approve or not. So I think you should not take risk. There are many directories website you can submit on them. Or if you want inner page submission so you can wait for two three months after that you can try for submission of inner page. But seriously I dont suggest you to do this. Thanks:)

In directory submission inner page submission is not good. You can find many directories website , there you can submit them.

It totally depends upon the Directory site, as some directories do not accept the link of inner pages. So it is suggested to read the guidelines of that particular directory first and if it allows check the authority of that website.

If both the things are good then there is no problem in submitting inner pages.

No you should not do it. Google search ranking will not be good. Only some directories will accept inner deep links but not all directories better read terms and conditions of that directories …

You Can submit Homepage in Directory site and Inner pages in Deep link Submission sites.

In directory submission you submit only your home page URL not inner pages. if you submit your website inner pages then you can do social book marking submission.

Directory submission allows only your main page and not your inner pages. We know that it helps improve your search engine rankings as well your your visibility in search engines. Make it sure that you are submitting to related directory sites because Google algorithms is very strict and they don’t want your website to links in low quality websites.

I would prefer to submit on related niche directory from Page rank 2 and up on this way I got a good backlink from these directory sites. It might not be so many but again it’s the quality that counts and NOT quantity.

Most of the directories do not allow inner pages, on the other hand submitting inner page in same directory will not hep in Google ranking. You should use only high PR directories like Dmoz to submit website.

Some directory sites don’t approve inner pages & google don’t give more credits to these inner pages links. You can submit your Home page on some quality & high PR sites. You can submit inner pages on social bookmarking sites.

This is not good this will effect your website ,just have one home page on domain of directory submission site…one another way you are creating your own competitor …as if your inner page get more authority than your home page than your inner page will be your competitor,so to avoid this situation just submit your home page on one domain…rather than this basically home page is submitted in directory submission not internal pages.

yeah its true as the member says “its worthless…!!” doing inner page submission even when some directories allows it…!!
To rank inner page its better to use forum commenting and blog commenting…!!
Hope you your answer

As per my knowledge, Directory submission is one of the best part of off page SEO .It is very essential not for traffic it is good for back links and helps to develop our site ranking. It is a slow process and most useful for getting high page rank.