Do I need to know code to do SEO myself?

Hi…everyone,

Can anyone please tell me Do I need to know code to do SEO myself?
Thanks in Advance

Hey Ramesh, welcome to the forums!

A lot of things fall under the SEO umbrella. Things like content, site structure, and link profile don’t require any coding (assuming you’re using a CMS, like WordPress). Most technical SEO (things like redirects and site maps) can be handled by WordPress plugins.

What kind of SEO tasks are you looking to get done? Maybe we can help figure things out.

1 Like

Hello Bro, SEO has TWO Parts

On Page and Off Page

for on page, you must know Basic HTML Tags.
for off page, you should spent some time to create a Back links

If you’re new to SEO, I would recommend you download Google’s “Search Engine Optimization Starter Guide”. That will give you good advice on what you need to do, and you’ll be able to decide whether you can tackle it yourself, or whether you need to employ somebody to do it for you.

3 Likes

You don’t need to be a coder for doing SEO. but you should know how to do SEO , you can search Moz SEO starter guide. you will get all SEO Steps there.

It is not important to be familiar with coding to perform SEO. In on page optimization you need to know the basic html coding to manipulate the website if needed.

There seems little point in pursuing this, as the question has been answered and the OP has never returned.