Do Not Buy Alstrasoft Products

thankyou very much!
and may i ask if anyone has successfuly purchased any script from some script providers?

Good question. The vast majority of scripts are junk. The developers do not receive enough money to debug them or maintain them so they sell and run. One good one that I purchased was phprssreader. It is one of the few that works as advertised with only a small bug that relates to caching that are cleared up by refreshing the administration screen.

I bought the groupon-clone through Couponic - Group Buying Script at its Best! - Groupon Clone - LivingSocial Clone.

Not only does it have a “VERY” active forum, people are actually using the script and making money ( including me ).

It offers fully functional php, paypal integration, and cron’s job for the newsletter.

With all the scams out there - this is not.
Email is the Best Way to Get the Daily Deal - CountyLineDeals.com - Powered by Couponic
my website

Hi,Help me please.I buy script from Alstrasoft.but not working:mad:i pay for it 180+30(script installation).but script do not working…support only say that:issue with your hosting.i change already 3 host and finaly i buy dedicated server.in the server do not problem.but again do not worked script.and now they do not answer to my messages…how i can get moneyback?Please help:nono:

Hi,
Let me start off by introducing myself, I’m Gary Young, current senior management of AlstraSoft and also the new partner for AlstraSoft. I have been previously involved in AlstraSoft mostly in the non-active backend support role. I am aware of the negative reviews here in this forum and my purpose here is to clarify on these matters as well as making efforts in putting things right by taking a more pro-active role in understanding the clients needs and issues.

I would like to apologize firstly for any unhappy incidents incurred to clients here that are dissatsified with our products and services. While I do agree that more can be done with regards to the service level as well as the quality assurance for our product, some of the highlighted issues are pertaining to inability of clients who are not able to perform the setup or due to the server incompatiblity and the host are unable to make the changes.
My purpose here however is not to debate on this and make claims who is right or wrong but rather to highlight the changes to the internal structure of our business operations as well as making efforts to reach out to our clients to resolve any disputes.

1. Updates are currently ongoing for the core AlstraSoft products with major revamp to some of the product lines, existing versions will be updated via our current new development team. Some of the bugs higlhighted were also resolve in the previous bugs, while we do not claim all our application are 100% bugfree and no other vendors can make the same guarantee, quality assurance is in place for new product launches/development as well as the current proudct line. In most cases, most of the issues pertaining
    to the error are minor issues which do not affect the overall business operations of the website owners. As much as we have negative reviews, we do have many high level business
    owners for application such as E-friends, Groupon Clone and SMS app for example running our software.
  2. New support level implemntation where 1st level support will be responded and reverted within 3 business days and for issues that requires level 2 escalation, we will notifiy our clients and will work with them closely on the updates and revert back on the timeframe for completion.
  3. Installation typically takes 1-2 working days and we understand that there are some needs for clients to get the software purchase up as soon as purchase is been made and we have allow the ability for clients to purchase express installation to be setup within 6hours or less for an additional fee of $15

Any direct matters concerning our product/services or another related complains concerning AlstraSoft.com, you can forward them direcly to me via email: gary’at’alstrasoft.com and I will revert back to you personally

Regards,
Gary Young
AlstraSoft.com

Hello Gary,
As a new client (I bought network affiliate product) I hope to see that what you wrote is really true.
I will update this post as regulary, maybe things really chaned…
Untill now, I got no response from the support guys, and the are no anser as you said.

I am happy that I paid with payPal, so if the issues I have will not be resolve soon, I will cancel payment…

all forum users, I promise to let you know all about the support I will get here.

How did it work out for you?
Did Gary help you?
Did they fix it?
I opened a ticket with them for a Fiverr Clone script and they keep asking the same question am I still having the error, I sent them a error log and then they go we checked it out and everything looks good. Hmmm so I guess the error Log is lying and I’m really not getting an error.
they stopped replying to me its been 2 days

this gary guy is not really exist i send him email but got no reply.
There is not gary really.

They are fraud. and they will never solve for u any problem sorry.

I recieved money back from paypal suggest u to do the same

Hello,

I’ve just bought the Alstrasoft Groupon clone few days aga and really, I don’t recommend you to buy it.

I think they don’t know the meaning of support word.

The site and the demos are interestings but if you want support to customize the script it is like speak to a wall.

Does somebody use this script and do you know how can I obtain the following things?

1- How can I have friend urls with this script?
2- How can I put all the daily’s deal in the frontend and not just the last deal?

Thanks for your help.
Regards

I really wish I had seen this forum before I became the dissapointed owner of SMS enterprise. I installed the script myself (it proved to be a challenge) as I’ve got a general knowledge and have installed many other scripts myself, the end result was quite buggey, natrully I assumed I had done it wrong so checked everything afew times, as far as I was aware I had done everything word for word. In the end I desided I couldn’t be bothered dealing with it so paid the fee to have them install it for me… It still came out buggey

The main selling point of this script for me was the SMS spoofing feature, that enabled you to fake the number a text message was sent before the time of purchase the API clickatell who provide the ability for this script to send text messages had made it so you could no longer send messages from a custom sender Id unless that number or name had been threw an approval process, I would not have purchased the script had I knowen that this I would never have brought the script nowhere on the site was this information made available, in other words I have been mislead into buying something threw discetful conduct… This is illegal in basicly every first world country I asked for a refund on these grounds and the amount of bugs in the software were crazy… They keeped making excuses it’s your fault etc the hosting is not right we can’t be held responsible for clickatell etc the responces got worse and less frequent unroll eventually they stopped completely… Surprise surprise this was about the same length of time it took to ensure I could not do a charge back :frowning:

A good example of misconduct/deceitful advertising would be the iPad 3 with 4g connectivity apple has been forced to offer refunds to any users who want one in several countrys around the world because they failed to inform people that although the device is capable of 4g connectivity the service might not be available threw your carrier… Making it a grounds for misleading advertising

I’ve still yet to have a response from alstrasoft I have kindly requested a refund again but I’m not holding my breath DO NOT BUY THERE SCRIPTS!!!

This is no longer about the money for me it’s become a matter of principal they should either fix the script and ensure all the advertised features atleast or provide a refund.

They have no intention of doing either, fortunately i have lots of money, for me I am in a position where money is not really any issue. And after reading this forum my annoyance for alstrasoft is hitting breaking point.

If someone can find out exactly where alstrasoft is based I intend to take a legal fight to them and hopefully destroy there business anyone who wants to join me is welcome, written submissions and any accompanying proof emails etc would be very helpful…

We just need to figure out exactly where alstrasoft is truly based

Whenever you look for a phone number, they are disappear again.
it is hard to find smooth criminals.

I think this thread has run it’s course in the four years it’s been in existance. I’m sorry for all the problems people have been having, but as with anything purchase over the net, it’s a definite case of buyer beware, and check/doublecheck everything before making purchases.

As we have no tie to this company, and there is the remote possibility that there can be negative consequences for allowing claims like this to go on, we’re going to have to close this thread. If you have any concerns or problems, please feel free to contact me or our community administrator, @HAWK

THREAD CLOSED

I’ve been thinking of purchasing some Alstrasoft scripts, and I’d like to know why you say their support is bad. Have you attempted to call them, do they answer during M-F GMT+8 business hours? Have you tried their Live Chat?

I chatted with John Ross via Live Chat. He was responsive and helpful.

I’ve seen a lot of bad reviews from years ago, but I’d like to know if they are providing better support now.

Hello,

Each time I entered in their web the chat was offline then I only tried support ticket but tried it several times.

Really I don’t know how was their support in 2008 but actually, I don’t like it for several motives.

For example:

1. When I bought the script, the tutorial that came with it was incomplete and the funny is the tutorial name is “…_Course1”. I think if they sell a product since 2010, they had time to make course2, course3 and all the courses they need to finish the tutorial.
    When I asked them about the things I didn’t know how to config, they send me the tutorial_course1 (again) with no information about what I asked.

2. In Course1, they say “Sample Contract Agreement.
    To make things easier for you, we have included in this Guide a sample contract agreement which you can use for site when contacting merchants to partner with your site. Feel free to edit the terms and content in the agreement to suit your requirements.
    Note: Sample agreement will be sent via email”. Well, I asked several times about it and they never send it to me.

3. I asked them about what file I have to edit to make a simple customization or how can I have friendly urls and their response was “we have a customizacion service”.

4. because of the fact that they didn’t responde at my question, the last days I was looking for other script. I found Wroupon. It is exactly the same (same backend and same frontend) but with a lot of more features and do all what I asked to alstrasoft.

5. In my alstrasoft script, in admin>upgrade If I click upgrade, I have a php error. I asked about and they answer that It is because I have the last upgrade.
    Curiously, in the wroupon script, in admin>upgrade their is no errors. Will someone sell an obsolete script? I don’t know… Will someone erase some code lines? I don’t know… Will someone copy a script and improve it? I don’t know.

The fact is Alstrasoft script is like Wroupon 3.0 and Wroupon is version 4.5.
wroupon.com/compare

Of course If I could have money back I will ask it immediately but Alstrasoft terms says that they will not do money back.

A lot of money thrown in the garbage.

Regards.