Do you blog on the weekends?

I write whenever I have the time to write, ideas and subjects are not a problem for me. I just need the time. Of course weekends are a personal time for me, I prefer doing something else, like relax and have fun.

Yeah whenever I have an idea or something that I want to rant about I let Drazin go at it. But if i have something I’d rather do, I do it, then blog. Can’t let it take over your life.

On one blog i put post everyday. On other when i get time and feel like doing it. But what i have observed is that daily posting has great results. As some of the members have suggested it is better to keep the posts ready and schedule its publication timing.

I actually do more blogging on the weekends when I have time. It’s relaxing, believe it or not.

yupz,… i blig in weekend,.
because i have alot time in weekend :slight_smile:

Yes I blog on weekends and pass my time more than the working days.Sometime in weekends I pass more busy time because of blogging than the normal days.

i do blogging daily becoz i want to be in touch 24x7. It helps me to share ideas and maintain the strong communication.

Probably your comments were offensive or something? The best easy solution is just to email the site owner…

I don’t care about the day of the week, I write when i have something to say to the world ! :wink:

Weekends are the best time to write articles and schedule them for publications during week days. At least this is what works best for me. :slight_smile:

I usually blog on Friday until night time. I like to blog on Saturdays right when I wake up. I seem to be really productive on the weekends. I use it to my advantage.

I blog whenever I can find a minute and usually have the most free time on weekends, but when you have those great thoughts to put down is the best time to blog. The great thing about blogging is that you can do it anytime.

Doesn’t bother me when I blog as long as I do blog.

There is definitely no limit as to when you should blog. but for me, weekends are actually perfect days to blog. There’s still a lot of people online those days. but it entirely depends as well if you don’t have anything to do on weekends. if you are planning on spending your weekends with your family, then don’t blog on weekends.

Yes. I have articles prepared for Saturday and Sunday too. Something “relaxing”, but still articles.

that’s a good one. so you call it “relaxing articles”?

Blog whenever don’t limit yourself to weekends.

Yeah. I too do blogging in week ends. It is a great leisure time to share my own experience, photos, etc. Every one has own blog now a days & every one wish to update it frequently.