Do You Have a Smartphone?

Smartphones, mobile development, mobile Internet are at boom now. And I was thinking about joining a bandwagon, however I’m just wondering how many SitePoints actually own a smartphone and happy with it.

I mean, of course, there must people who after getting a smartphone simply cannot imagine their lives without having phone. While I have just been always using an ordinary mobile phone.

If you are happy with having a smartphone, can you please elaborate what you’re using it for and what features were the deciding factor of a purchase.

Loving my new Droid X. It’s just an amazing device.

yes!!
my father had a smart phone… but he has exchanged it… but i like smart phone… and i m saving my money to buy this phone…
<snip/>

I have a Nokia 5800, it cost me $300+

Oh, a virtual number is really cool !

I just like to keep it simple no need for all that flashh

Smart phone is only for smart people or for smart…money ?

I use my phone for the calculator only.

No but I have Samsung Star it has wi-fi and 3g so its good for me…

I have used my phone for 3 years, I want to buy a iphone, buy i have no money yet

No, but I’d really like one. I just can’t seem to afford it at the moment.

No, i have not but i want to buy one.

I have an iPhone and it is a very good phone.

i have iphone and waiting to switch to droid. if you dont have a smartphone you need to get one

I’ve got my iPhone4 as well… and I’m totally infatuated by it :smiley:

iPhone4…I keep dreaming !

That’s what I always used to think, but I’ve just seen a smartphone on contract for £10/month. Take out the cost of buying the phone and it’s only about £1 more than I pay on PAYG for my old brick - and for that I’ll get more minutes, texts and megabytes than I will know what to do with!

Smartphones don’t have to be top-of-the-range iPhones :cool:

Touch it !!

Got an HTC Desire recently, impressed with the overall features/performance and ux

I have a Samsung Preston Icon Touch.