Do You Have a Smartphone?

Whoot :smiley:

Ooooooh yeah. Just bought my iPhone4.

Right ! You are smart if you need a phone…

[FONT=“Georgia”]My thoughts exactly.

[/FONT]

You save the money if you not buy a smartphone :slight_smile:

You have a lot of money…I guess :lol:

Hi,
Yes i have T-Mobile. I got the myTouch 3G Slide and am very happy with it :slight_smile: But now i just wanna to change this and searching for something new and attractive .

Thanks!!!

^you lucky !

I have an iPhone and use most of the features.
I love having the weather and maps right there - I use the GPS a lot.
I use the browser and email constantly. In fact, part of my job is to Tweet so I can do that on the move, which is awesome.

I have an iPhone and use most of its features. I mostly use it to stay in touch with clients and chat with them via Skype. It’s pervertedly cheap even when the person on the other end doesn’t have Skype.

yup, as above I have the iPhone and use most of the features. Maps/GPS is pure gold and worth the money in itself!

This is a great thread - I’m using an ordinary Sony Ericsson Walkman W910i, im not a fan of the fiddly touchscreen on the iphones but definitely interesting to hear how ppl use theirs, i just dont get what deal is with them, I mean I’m very much the gadget collector but I just didn’t get it with these iphones! - Like, I can use email on my oridinary mobile and the messengers/chat; the touchscreen on the iphones just puts me off I guess :confused2

I make phone calls with my phone :shifty: I like not having access to the internet from time to time.

I have a Blackberry 9700 and my husband has a new iphone so it’s quite nice to be able to compare the two directly (as most people seem to be biased either way). He uses quite a few apps - some of which have made his working life much much easier so he loves it!

They both have their pros and cons - neither perfect.

I have an iPhone and I use for a lot of things. Just this morning I used it to get Swedish commentators to my Dutch live feed of the Olympic hockey, SWE - FIN.

Also use the GPS/Google Maps often—got me around Amsterdam when I moved here. Sadly enough, I can’t see myself living without it. Life would become so… inconvenient.

I have a Nokia E66 at the moment, which I intend to replace with the HTC Desire next month, when I’m due for an upgrade.

I really don’t understand people who shun technology and features, and people who say ‘I just want it to call people’ - they are completely missing the point!

6 years ago I bought a phone, which is still working great(even the battery). But the moment it gives , or my battery starts draining within 48 hours, I’ll buy a smartphone…

I have an iphone. it works well for me.

Which point? I live comfortably without a smartphone. What am I missing?

<– samsung Rogue :). Quite happy with it.