Do you want to be our judge?

Edit:
Contest started. If you want to head and give it a go, just go to the appropiate thread.

Ok, ok… I’m not talking about judging what we, as staff members, do… not sure if I could take it :stuck_out_tongue:

I want YOU to be the judge in our next contest, the one that decides who will be the winner, the person responsible to find which Forum Member has the X-Factor. Because for the very first time, staff members will not decide who will be the winner of a contest! You will!

So what will need to do?
Our contestants will send some files, you look at them, you decide if they’re good or not, discuss with your fellow judges until you agree on a winner.

So what will the contest be about?
Hey, that’s secret! (for now). I will only say that it is related to graphics.

What skills do I need to have?
You don’t have to be a designer or an artist or a photographer… You don’t even need to know anything about it! Basically, you only need to be fluent in English and able to discuss politety with other judges.

How long will it take?
The contest will run for two weeks and you will have an aditional week to make up your minds

When will the contest run?
Mid-September.

How many judges you need?
We’re looking for 5 to 10 people.

I’m interested… what do I do?
Simply post in this thread saying that you’re interested. If more than 10 people sing in, we will select 10 names radomly to be the judges.

Well, time to get things started… Thanks to all the put your name forward. You’ll be contacted soon. Thread closed :slight_smile:

Yeah, what she said.

Seriously though Molona, I apologize for the confusion, but I’m going to sit this one out (plus the shrunken speedo might give away more insight into my religious background than I’m comfortable with)

I think you’re right… furthermore when I saw that she does have boxing gloves!

This sounds awesome and I would love to be a part of it.

Pick me! Pick me!

It is all online, right?

It is :slight_smile:

Um yeah, that’s not gonna happen :stuck_out_tongue:

I did ask Hawk if she would show up with her swimsuit… I know that lots of people would sign up then… but she thought that we would die of success then :slight_smile:

If it’s online then I will be a judge, send me a message whenever and we can arrange it.

I thought she already were a model :shifty:

That’s ok, I lied about having a terrible short term memory.

I wouldn’t know… Contestants will be allowed to present whatever they want… if that’s a swimsuit, so be it :smiley:

But, to be completely honest, there may not be swimsuits…

Just making sure that nobody was feeling left out… and maybe giving him a fright … or two :stuck_out_tongue:

@BLZ: I suspected that much :slight_smile: shame that we will not see that speedo… it could be good for a horror movie runs and hides
@kaostream and ferrari_chris: not too late and welcome aboard :slight_smile:

I’m in doubt … does this mean that you will be a judge? Because you can wear a shrunken speedo… nobody is going to see it anyway :stuck_out_tongue:

I don’t think you want him as a judge…

Is it too late to volunteer to be a judge?

If it is, oh well. If not, then I’ll put my name forward please! :slight_smile:

I am interested in being a judge in the coming contest.

Great, I’ll get in contact with all our new judges… and work the best way to do this :slight_smile:

Thanks in advance for your cooperation. I think it will be fun :slight_smile:

Ok, I lied about the swimsuits.

Dammit HAWK. I shrank my speedo for nothing?
I really thought I could be a judge if I was allowed to wear a shrunken speedo.

Dream killer…