Do you watch Youtube tutorials?

yes, I find it a lot easier to learn visually than via reading reading.

I don’t watch them myself, but whenever someone asks about something technical, I always just say “Youtube it”! :slight_smile:

I think knowledge acquired greater reading rather than viewing, how about you???

Yeah…I sometimes watch tutorials from You Tube especially recipes.

Yes i do and it its very effective i like you tube tutorials so much.

Not for everything but if there is something that is difficult then I would much rather watch a video as opposed to reading instructions.

Yes, but I’m not regular. Sometime as per required which helps to get more clear from it.

Yeah, I use it to watch tutorials with regards to singing and playing piano. Sometimes, I use it to learn how to cook about something I want to cook.

It is really inconvenient in china, because you cann’t watch youtube unless using some proxy softwares. Free ones are not stable and the internet speed is very slow. Fortunately, there are many websites for learning in China.

I do and I find it very helpful. I check out almost everything in youtube from make-up tutorials to using softwares.

Oh, that’s a good and intelligent method for knowing whatever you want to know and learn

no i dont see the tutorial , is there any new?

I usually watch tutorials for some difficult things and programming because I can say that I’m not that good with regards in programming.

Seems like many do like it.

What about you? lol

Yes, i watch youtube tutorials, I have learn more from that tutorials. Those tutorials are really very important.

Hi! I like to watch Youtube tutorials so much! You know I’m that kind of person who likes to develop and get some new knowledge, so I like to watch different tutorials on different topics. I think it’s very helpful!

Not so much…

I watch you tube tutorial when i need some conceptual knowledge, it’s easier to learn visually rather than reading, it becomes more easy to understand any things.

Argh, video tutorials for programming and web design drive me up the wall.

As I exclaimed the other day at work when forced to watch one:

Programmers in particular are not exactly the most… eloquent… when it comes to speaking. Most of the videos are filled with “uhh…”, “ummm…”, etc. It makes it so something I could read in 5 minutes takes 20-30 minutes for them to finally spit out. Some video tutorials make sense (like cooking tutorials), but when it comes to programming and web design, no. Those are topics which can be perfectly expressed with text and images. Not only that, you get the added bonus of being able to copy and paste when appropriate. =p

(I’m not bitter at all on this topic, can you tell. =p)

I am also watch online you tube tutorial.