Does SEO still exist? Or is content more important?

Yes Stevie, I do agree with you, the person had said some good things but the way of saying was wrong.

The SEO cannot be die but the way of doing this will change regularly. The content is the first thing of the website which shows to users so it has to be best. You have to use unique and attractive content for the website. Also, you can use some content oriented activities like write blogs and articles for the website and post them on others website. You can also add link of your website on keywords in the blogs and articles. This will really beneficial for your website and you get good rank on the keyword as well.

SEO is alive and well, and in my opinion, it’s thriving - it’s only dead if you’re not interested in having your website found when someone “Googles” a word or phrase that describes your product or service.

Seo is still alive but Google focusing on unique content these days. Algorithm is updating up to date every day comes new updated. If need ranking in Google search engine keep maintain your site with unique content. Avoid spamming.

As much interesting as that may seem, quality content is just a crucial part of SEO, it can never overtake the entire concept in itself. Content marketing is indeed gaining prominence as an effective tool to increase page rankings.

As the thread seems to have moved away from ddiscussion of the article in question, and into vague generalities, I think it’s time to close it.

Thanks to all who contributed.