Dofollow comments on blogspot blogs

is there any way for me to add dofollow comments to my blogspot blogs to get more people to comment on my blog posts?

1 Like

Thanks for the link. Just about all other links in this thread were no good. Even this one isn’t perfect, but I am able to find some dofollow blogs for the subject I searched for.

You can edit it at your blogger account. You can look for procedures here in Blogdoctor.com

just need to modify the codes and remove nofollow attribute…

This blog is defenitely helpful, but it should be high PR value.

Search do follow blogs. to do so, I think there is no need to make your comment dofollow.

thanks guys, What is this worked for all types of themes?

WordPress has pluggins for this:

How to change a DoFollow blog on blogspot is as follows

1. Login to your dashboard> Edit HTML> (mark) “Expand Widget Templates”

2. Find the HTML code:
    <a expr:href='data:comment.authorUrl’rel=‘nofollow’>

3. Change to:
    <a expr:href=‘data:comment.authorUrl’>

4. SAVE

This is useful for those using Bloggers. Thanks for sharing…although I have a WP blog.

You can search all do follow blogs here at CommentLuv. You can register and submit your blog and download a commentLuv widget, this is good for wordpress and blogger and also twitter comments.

mainly you would just find blogs that have the “dofollow” and then post up comments with your link in the author section right?

no,do follow comments have 3 boxes to fill in;name,email,and website url,which is hyperlinked/clickable!

I have found several articles on how to covert your comments into do follow. I found one on how to do it by typing in blogspot do follow.

1 Like

They are No Follow. Most blogs these days are no-follow unless the blog owner decides to remove the no-follow attribute from comments. A lot of WordPress blog owners are using plug-ins like Comment Luv and intentionally allowing do-follow comments.

The OP is asking how to make his Blogger blog a do follow blog. He/she wants his blog to be a do follow and not find another do follow blog.