Dofollow or nofollow in blog post?

My blogs are dofollow. All comments are moderated (the new commenters get into moderation), so there’s no spam.

There should be both Do Follow and No Follow links your blog to avoid getting spammed. If your Blog Comments are Do Follow Then there will be increase of visitors in your blog as they will try to comment in your post to promote their links but it should be controlled.

i leave it dofollow in the comments also. readers can leave their link as long as their comments are not spam and on topic with the article

Do follow is best anytime, if you’re working in a legal way, do follow links should get you the best on the web. Make sure you make the links do follow if the link is legal one and not spammy or polluted link.

Google says jump and you jump, … stop stressing yourself with nofollow dofollow, do what you are pleased to do. When nofollow didn’t existed how did you add links?

I’m for Do follow even on my comments (which I can control so no spam comments go published)

it would appear that google honors its nofollow policy by not recognizing the backlink, but yahoo seems to follow and post the bl.

Most of the Bloggers prefer to give no-follow link, since by considering better SEO in terms they will keep no-follow.
Some of the Top bloggers place do-follow links if they get any paid reviews.
But Genuinely Best bloggers will sought out the need to do-follow and no-follow links while writing the articles!

Do follows surely carries more weight , but SEO experts say no follow too counts.But I always go for do follow

Blogging in Do Follow sites will give you back links, link juice & traffic. No Follow blogging doesn’t gives you link juice. The relationship of the links in blog depends on Web Master, Moderator etc.

I always prefer relevant do follow blog, it’s effective to getting positive response from search engine specially google.

The OP asked whether or not you put nofollow links in your blog posts.

As most of the replies seem to be off-topic and repeating what has been said countless times elsewhere - thread closed.