Domain & facebook sharing

Why some website using free domain cant be shared in facebook?

What is the URL of your website?

Hi,
Thanks for replying. The address was example.co.cc. As I was unable to share I move to example2.co.ccand I faced the same problem. After that I came to know that co.cc is reason for the complication. Now I am using example.tk and this solves the problem. Thanks again for replying.

Hi naeem61990,

Many sites by free hosts are so littered with Ads and SPAM that facebook blocks them due to their content. I suspect that your free host fell within this category of hosts, although I can’t be exactly sure of this.

Steve

Free hosting has a very bad reputation. Free hosting comes at the cost of multiple ads., potential spamming and free domains that are advertised but are never really registered to you and in your parked (owned) possession. Free hosting actually can have a very big price. Consider a cheap and reliable paid hosting plan from a reliable provider. A basic shared plan will only cost you a few dollars a month and the return is enormous when your site and domain is recognized as valid.

I am using 000webhost as my host and a .tk domain. I am totally new in website in maintaining website. When I was unable to share my site I got frustrated and registered the .tk domain. Now a lot of persons are saying that .tk has got a bad reputation. Sometimes they ban the account for having a good number of traffic. Is it true?
*** I dont have a credit card so that I can buy a domain name and I have to go with the free domain as long as possible.