Drupal 7 "older polls" page theming/templating

Absolutely. A really quick way to turn me off … is to flame a bunch of programmers who are donating their time … to provide a very complex and feature-rich Content Management System – completely free of charge. If it were a commercial program and we were paying what it is truly worth, it would be several thousand dollars, easily.

Now, I get frustrated with Drupal just like anyone else. Sometimes I want to curse and call the whole lot of 'em a bunch of idiots … and if you just need to vent, then there are other avenues and/or threads you could start to let those things off your chest. I totally get that. But in a forum like this … I just think we all need to be coming from a place where we’re showing the utmost respect to those who are donating countless hour of their time … so that we can have something we might not otherwise have access to.

But to complain about … yet another guy on a message board who is donating his time to offer free “user support” for said free product. Just because he doesn’t particularly like his writing style. To me, it just wreaks of looking multiple gift horses in the mouth, and I think it is in all of our best interest who use open-source product … to bow down in ultimate respect to those who offer their time for free.

That’s all I’m getting at, and I’m off my soap box … end of crazed rant.