Drupal 7 website looks

HI
I have installed drupal on my test server, and have created a site, based on my own php template. The site looks good when I am logged in as an admin or authorised user. But the site layout goes haywire when I am not logged in - i.e. to visitors.
I am attaching screen shots of both. Please let me know if this can be solved, or what else is needed here.
thanks

Ok, so… How much Drupal theming experience do you have? Drupal 7 is easier to theme than Drupal 6 but it’s different.

The minimum you need to create a D7 theme is:
theme_name.info
page.tpl.php
style.css
screenshot.png

• You should also have an images folder but that’s not technically required

Did you create the theme from scratch or are you subtheming another theme?

Those two screenshots don’t even have the same banner image which is odd. Are you using anything to swap images in your theme or using blocks to change images for some reason?

On first glance it seemed to me that the login form that is rendered when a user is not logged in is pushing your CSS elements out of place - but in order to really help you, I would need a link to the page if it’s hosted, or atleast some code so I can see how you’ve structured your divs etc.

If you remove the Login block, does it show normally then?

Yeah, I thought the same thing about the login block but that image banner on the unauthenticated visitor page seems to be the wrong size for the container it is placed in too.

Indeed, and somewhere underneath it will be a password input-box aswell.

OP, try moving the login block to a different spaceholder on your website, and double check the height and width of that banner you are using on the unauthorized page.

Good call… I wonder if that’s a page-not-found page.